Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Long time no post!

Long time no post... so sorry!

Been busy around here! Between school, BeautiControl spa parties, chasing a toddler, trying to lose weight (the chasing the toddler thing really helps with losing the weight!), exercising much more, trying to find spice jars that the fore-mentioned toddler has hidden, digging measuring cups from the bathtub that that same toddler has thrown in, and... oh yeah... I discovered Pinterest. Bad. Bad thing... I have had no time to keep this blog rolling!

It seems like time has just flown by!

I looked at my last post and it was January 8. Really? How did more than a month slip by? I remember every agonizing day, hour and minute while we were waiting to bring Adelyn home. Each day would seem to stretch on forever. Now that she has been home, it seems like in the blink of an eye she is growing up and time is slipping between my fingers.

I will do my best to keep up on posting! Adelyn is great. The boys are great. Life is great. I love my little family of five and couldn't feel more blessed!!

1 comments:

The Annessa Family said...

Long time no post...and NO pictures!!!!

Brooke
www.MarvelousLoveBlog.com