Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Harry Potter boy!



Carson has officially found a book he loves!  I mean LOVES!!  He is completely, and utterly addicted to Harry Potter.  When he first brought home his first Harry Potter book from the school library, I thought there was no way he would be able to read it and definitely not be able to finish it.  He whipped through the "Chamber of Secrets" in a few weeks. (Ironically, since he saw the first movie for "The Sorcerer's Stone", he hasn't read this book in the series). I couldn't believe it!  It was 341 pages!!  It was by far the longest book he had ever read.  But he couldn't seem to put it down!  He would read it on the way to school, on the way home from school and even at home I would find him in his bunkbed reading!  (Is this a parent's dream come true or what??)

So when he finished that one he started the next one. 

Soon he had the "Prisoner of Azkaban" finished!!  (This one was ONLY 435 pages!!).  Again, I could hardly believe it!

He is now working his way through the fourth book, "Goblet of Fire."   (And this one is a mere 735 pages!) I am so proud of him!!

0 comments: