Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tea Time!














Our first tea time together! 

 I had made homemade green Shamrock shakes for the boys (with my new Ninja blender which I LOVE!) and there was a little left.  Addi comes running in the kitchen with her little tea cup from a toy tea set she has.  She wants the shake in the cup... of course.  So being the obliging Mom I am, I put some in her cup and watched our little queen make a royal mess!  It was so cute!  She would sip it and of course let it run down her chin and her chest.  She looked like a melting leprechaun with green everywhere!  Then she wanted to share of course.  So we would have to pretend to take a sip, then she would.  Then she would tilt her head and give us a giggle and a smile that would melt your heart!   I can't wait for our next tea time!

(Adelyn:  March, 19 months)

0 comments: