Saturday, May 12, 2012

Time Flies when you have a Toddler!

I know... I know....

If only I could have a nickel for everytime someone has asked me about Adelyn and I have said "I'll post some new pictures tomorrow.... or this weekend... or next week."  Hmm...  Time just seems to have slipped through my fingers!!

I apologize if you are one of the many, many friends and family waiting to see how our peanut is doing.  She is doing amazing and we are all having a blast having a sister and daughter.  I can't believe 10 months has already gone by with her home.  Where did that time go?  She has officially been home with us longer than she was in Korea.  That's crazy!  How did that happen soooo fast?  She is just one of the family and we can't even remember what life was like without her.

I'd like to promise that I will be better at posting pictures and stories of our adventures, but the truth is... life is just "a bit" busy chasing our little toddler who loves to get into anything and everything.  It was a full-time job being a Mom to two boys, now its overtime being a Mom to three!  LOL!  But I love every single minute!

Hopefully, if I can find a few moments while either Addi is sleeping or sitting on the potty (she will sit on the potty for an hour if I let her!), I will post some pictures and play catch up.  So, no promises, but hopefully you will see some pictures soon!  Stay tuned!!

0 comments: