Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthday Wish!!!

When I blew out my candles on the birthday cake on Sunday during our family party, the only thing I wanted was to have our formal application be accepted by Spence-Chapin. I secretly wished it would happen by my birthday... but I was trying not to get my hopes up...

Well... wishes do come true!

Jeff received a phone call this afternoon, ON MY BIRTHDAY, that we had met all of the eligibility requirements and were accepted into the Korean program at Spence-Chapin! YIPPEEE!! They will be contacting us in the next few days with our next steps. We will need to work with Family Adoption Consultants for our homestudy instead of Adoption Associates which we were hoping to use, but I guess that is a minor setback. I'm just so excited that its official!! We are one step closer to bringing our daughter home!

Thank you God for wishing me a happy birthday in such a wonderful way!!!

Happy Birthday to me!

0 comments: