Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crochet Project Update

Well... after many hours on YouTube and reading "Crotcheting for Dummies".... after untangling many rolls of yarn.... after starting and taking out row after row of stitches....

I have finally done it!!!

I have mastered the single crochet stitch and chain stitch! LOL!

I was actually able to finish the hat part of our daughter's hat! Jeff calls it a bowl since it is sitting upside-down on my bedside table. He loves putting things in it just to irritate me!! ha ha ha ha... However, I did try it on my 17 month old nephew and it fit perfect. It might be a little big on her in the very beginning, but I'm sure she will grow into it!

Now I'm working on learning how to double crochet stitch so I can do the flowers. I will post it as soon as I'm finished!!

0 comments: