Monday, May 10, 2010

Time to Celebrate!



I raced home to find our APPROVED homestudy waiting for us in the mailbox! WHOO-HOO! This is such a huge step in our adoption journey! In a few days it should be in the mail and on its way to US Customs and Immigration, and then to Korea! YEAH!



Its definitely time to celebrate!



I made pink cupcakes with the Korean word for "baby" handwritten on them.

아가

At our school, its tradition that if someone has big news to share (babies, weddings, etc...) they make a "Guess Who, Guess What?" cake and let people try to guess who and what there is to celebrate. I gave some pretty big clues since I frosted my cupcakes PINK and had Korean writing on them. We'll see if they guess it correct right away! hee hee hee... how fun!

Well... I better go snag a cupcake before they're gone!

0 comments: