Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready for some Goosebumps?

This is soooooo cool!
Every time I see these pictures, it gives me goosebumps!!

In November last year, friends of ours adopted their precious daughter from Korea. They traveled to bring her home and had the opportunity to tour the SWS nursery. This is the same place where our daughter would have stayed as well for the first 3-4 months before being placed in a foster home in early December.

This is what Erin said on her blog- Our Adoption Journey -Audrey:

We toured the baby reception home. Here are a couple pictures. They have 40 (I think that's what our case worker said) babies right now waiting to go to foster homes while they wait to be adopted.


























Here's where it gets good....

On November 22, 2010, Erin posted a comment on our blog....
(You can go look it up if you want to!!)

Todd and Erin said...

We visited the baby reception center last week. There were around 40 babies there at the time - one of them could be yours!!!


While there, Erin took pictures of the nursery at SWS. Their pictures were posted on November 11, 2010.

I suddenly realized the importance of these dates...

Our daughter was at the SWS nursery until the beginning of December.

Erin took these pictures in November.

She is IN THESE PICTURES!

She is IN THE NURSERY HERE!!

Oh my gosh... I get goosebumps looking at these! This will be so cool to show her someday! God sure works in amazing ways! Thank you Erin! Without knowing it, God gave you a glimpse of our precious daughter through your photos!!!!!

What a small world! What an amazing God!

4 comments:

Pix said...

And now I'm all excited too! We received our referral on Feb. 17 and our baby boy was at the reception center at this time also! (I had to check and recheck to be sure I was correct.) He's in there! And your baby and our baby were there together! Totally amazing! Thanks for making my day so much brighter and I hope you don't mind if I repost this. Congratulations on your referral too! (I just realized that I wrote an entire comment that consisted of sentences with exclamations but I'm too excited to tone it down!)

Todd and Erin said...

So glad you will have these to share with Adelyn some day :)

Kelly said...

What a great story..with such a wonderful ending, too!

Elisabeth said...

North american bear company, rosey cheeks doll. They have them on amazon! Woohoo for acceptance paperwork finished! Hope the legally, 1600 move fast! She is just precious!