Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paperwork!

So we have good news and bad news....

Good news first?


We just received our acceptance paperwork from Spence-Chapin today. Wow- that was FAST! They said it would be sometime this week, but it only took 1 day! YEAH! Everyday brings us one day closer to having Adelyn home!!


Bad news?

Its 48 pages! That is not 48 pages to read, but rather 48 pages of paperwork and forms to be filled out- many of them notarized. Guess I know what I'm going to be doing this week! I may be staying up until wee hours of the morning, but I don't care... the faster I can submit it, the faster I will see my sweet daughter's face! Talk about motivation!! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, I hope this part goes very quickly! I can remember how much harder the wait got after I had seen Lindsey's picture! Your daughter is beautiful!!

Hardcorescrapper said...

You're right... now that I've seen her sweet face, its MUCH harder! She's there and I'm here and that is just so hard!! I hope you're referral is soon!!!