Friday, June 17, 2011

A look at Korean food...

Here is another beautiful video I found about Korean food. Although I am not sure I will like all the Korean food we will encounter, I am excited to at least try these new tastes. We have tried a few recipes like Bibimbap and hoddeok pancakes and really enjoyed them. Korean food is incredibly beautiful and has specific ways it is arranged on plates and presented. It is not only a feast for the tastebuds, but also for the eyes. I am hoping that I will find some new favorite foods that I enjoy and can recreate and cook when we get back from Korea.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Amber & Jeff, Not sure if you remember me, but we sat with you at Dave Flowerday's wedding last summer (my hubby is his cousin). I've followed your journey ever since and I'm just so thrilled for your family. I wish you all the best on this amazing journey and I'm so excited to see the pictures of you and your beautiful daughter finally meeting! Best wishes, safe travels and God's blessings! Rachel Adcock

Dina said...

Soooo exciting! Enjoy every moment. Looking forward to pics of your precious little one.