Friday, June 17, 2011

We're On Our Way!!

We have made it halfway to Korea!!

Right now, we are in San Francisco staring at this huge plane that is going to take us to Seoul shortly! I can't believe it! Our first two flights went very good. Hoping this last leg will be just as good.

We are both tired, nervous and have butterflies flitting around our tummies! So many thoughts and emotions are going through my mind. I keep choking back the tears when I think of the journey we are on. Just when I think I'm over the tears then I see something stupid like a terminal that says "international terminal" and I feel myself choking up... then I see the departure/arrival screen that says Seoul/Incheon and I
start choking up again... then I think of the moment I am going to see our daughter for the first time.. and you guessed it... I tear up again. I guess the fact that I've slept 3 hours in the last 2 days probably has something to do with it!! WOW! Eighteen months of prayers and waiting have brought us to this day and this week. Please continue praying for both of us. Next time we check in we will be in SEOUL!!

2 comments:

mummyofprincesses said...

YAY! I was looking for a post that you guys had started your journey. Have been praying with you for the goodbyes, and the joy of what lays ahead! ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! You are gonna completely fall in love with Seoul! Continued prayers for you all, and for Adelyn that she will continue to get stronger and heal each day. :)

Sarah Woodring said...

Oh Amber! I am so excited for you! I am happy to hear that your travels have been smooth so far and can't wait to hear more details! I am getting choked up just thinking of what you about to experience! My continued prayers are with you!