Monday, December 28, 2009

Formal Application

Here I am looking out the window at the snow blowing and whipping against the windows. Nice day to be staying indoors!

Since I'm stuck inside anyways, I'm starting to work on our 12 page application! Wow! So much information to look up! Medical conditions for the past 10 years, medications for the last 5 years, physician letters, insurance information, income, house value, mortgages, debts, retirement funds, essays about why you want to adopt, family information.... the list goes on and on. Its amazing to me now how easy it is to have your own child! It sure would be nice if everyone had to fill out similar applications to become pregnant! I think it would be wonderful birth control!! LOL!!

Well... I'll just keep plugging away. I'm hoping to have it sent it this week. Please pray that we get accepted quickly and without any problems. Happy New Year!!

0 comments: