Friday, February 5, 2010

Passports in the Mail!

We just finished up our passport applications and they are in the mail!

Jeff and I had found our old passports, and I have to admit they gave us a pretty good laugh. My passport had been issued when I was in middle school and his was when he was in high school. The pictures are hilarious! It was kind of cool to see the stamps from our many travels though. Mine included stamps from Mexico, Honduras and Dominican Republic. His included stamps from a trip to England.

When we went to turn our applications in, we had asked about getting our old passports back. Guess what? You don't get them back!! I know it sounds silly, but those have sentimental value to me! Luckily we also had our birth certificates with us and they said we could send in our birth certificates instead of our passports since they WOULD send back our birth certificates! Whew! Now I can keep our old passports for a scrapbook! LOL!

0 comments: