Wednesday, May 26, 2010

IN THE MAIL!!!!




Great Great news today!

We received our corrected homestudy! This means we can submit our I-600A form (Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition)! We stayed up late going over each form carefully to be sure we had filled everything out correctly and included the required documents.... and......

Our I-600A form is officially in the mail and on its way to US Customs!!!

This is so exciting! Our next step is to wait for US Customs to set up our fingerprinting appointments. We'll be anxiously watching the mail for this important letter!!

To make this day even better, it is Kolby's BIRTHDAY! What a perfect day to celebrate my little guy's special day and my little girl's petition! Life is good!

Ya know... we had received official word on MY BIRTHDAY that we had been accepted into the Korean program from our agency. Now on my son's BIRTHDAY, we send in the I-600A form. How cool that both of these milestones in our adoption landed on such wonderful days! I think this was God's way of sending us birthday wishes!!

1 comments:

JSCHOLL said...

I was online searching for other families dealing with Korean adoption wait time and came across your blog. Your story was inpirational. I plan on sharing it with my wife. We are in the process of waiting for our son. My wife is really taking he long wait pretty hard. I doing some research to see if this is normal. My name is Justen and I was also adopted from Korea when I was 4. Now I am 32 and using the same agency to adopt my son. This will be our 1st child for my wife and myself. We tried IVF and did not work for us. I believe God wants us to go in this direction. I wish you and your family the best. Sincerely: Justen (justen.scholl@comcast.net)