Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Heels...

Jeff here...
Ok so I am not much into shoes, in fact, give me the basics, dress shoes, boots, 1 pair of flip flops, and running shoes and I am good to go (but I did lose count of the number of shoes Amber has brought on the trip!!). However, we have been admiring the shoes that Korean women like to wear, most of all the high heel shoes (and by high, I mean high). Granted, not all of the Korean women wear high heels, but most do, and many wear heels that would make me dizzy from the height. Both Amber and I have been amazed at how agile these women are as they walk, negotiate stairs, escalators, and even run to catch the next train wearing these stilts...I mean heels. And since we had been admiring these shoes, I decided to (with Amber's encouragement) snap a few candid shots.







































0 comments: